BitPayTrip Terms And Conditions For Flight Booking
1. All passengers, including children and infants, need to be present with their valid ID proof during the time of check-in.
2. Check-in time begins 2 hours prior to scheduled departure of the flight and closes 45 minutes before it.
3. Carriage along with other facilities provided by the carrier are subject to their Terms and Condition. We would not be liable for missing any facility of the carrier.
4. Please contact airlines for Terminal Queries.
5. Due to the security reasons and Government regulations, passengers flying on destination like Jammu and Srinagar are not allowed to carry any Hand Baggage.
6. Free baggage allowance: 1PC checked baggage and 7 KG cabin baggage-OutBound, Baggage more than specified units is subject to a charge to be paid at the airport during check-in. Extra baggage can be paid by the user during check-in, if required [Baggage allowance differ for infants].
7. Partial cancellation is not allowed for Round-trip fares.
Partial cancellation is not allowed for tickets booked under Friends & Family fares.
8. The No Show refund* should be collected within 90 days from date of departure.
9. Group Booking Rules are applicable if passengers are 9 or more in numbers.
10. Company is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of flights from airline's end.
11. Kindly contact the airline at least 24 hrs before to reconfirm your flight details, thereby sharing your Airline PNR Number.
12. All reservations done through our website are as per the terms and conditions of the concerned airlines. Any modification, cancellation and refund of the airline tickets shall be strictly as per the policy of the concerned airlines and we deny all liability in connection thereof.
13. Children below the age of 12 are not allowed to travel alone unless they are accompanied by a person of at least 18 years of age. Such child/children must be seated next to the accompanying adult. The accompanying adult is solely responsible for the well-being of the child/children traveling together with him/her. This also includes ensuring that seats are booked to ensure child/children and an accompanying adult are seated together.